Pros And Cons
- Possibility to write to other members without paying;
- Large profile photos while searching;
- Simple to use user interface and design;
- Membership validation ensures real people on the service;
- The translation tool allows getting in touch with members without knowing the languages.
- It does not have a mobile app for iPhones;
- To communicate freely you need a membership;
- Inability to receive messages with Standard membership;
- Messages from, empty without and photo, profiles.
FilipinoCupid Review At a Glance
- Easy To Use 4
- Profile Quality 3.5
- Mobile Application 3.0
- FilipinoCupid.com Reviews 4.0
- Communication Possibilities 4.0
What Is FilipinoCupid.com?
FilipinoCupid is a professional dating service that connects people from different countries to wonderful Filipino members. It is popular among users from the USA and European countries. With a large number of members that visit it every day, it has created thousands of happy couples. FilipinoCupid is open to all countries and allows everyone to join. You do not need to worry about your race, age, ethnicity, language, religion, etc.
How Does FilipinoCupid Work?
Right after registration, you can start to look for other members and communicate with them. Newcomers receive Standard free membership. It is very limited, however, you still can send messages to users who have paid memberships and see their profiles. It means that you can simply try this service before actually paying. In order to develop online relationships, you need to communicate with other members. If someone will show mutual interest you can start dating.
The registration process is free and can be completed less than 5 minutes. You simply need to indicate your age and who you are looking for. Then providing your name, email and password complete the registration process. After that, you are asked to fill your profile with personal information. This notification can be annoying. However, only complete profiles have more chances of been notices as they do not look like a scam.
Search & Profile Quality
In order to find a person you would like, you can use a search tool. It has several filters that you can use. With a paid membership, you can use the advanced search with around 20 different filters. It can greatly make it easier to find a person according to your tastes. While checking other profiles you will notice that most of them have several photos and descriptions. It is rare to find some empty users, but they still exist. They can even send you messages.
Is FilipinoCupid Safe?
Safety on dating service is the most important question. Every platform can provide the best security. The same goes for FilipinoCupid. It has an obligatory email verification step. Moreover, paid memberships are also a way to verify people as they pay with their personal credit cards.
Help & Support
In case you need some assistance you will definitely ask for the help of the customer support department. At FilipinoCupid it is easy to get in touch with them. They do have phone numbers. It means that firstly you may want to check FAQs to find a solution for your issue or fill in a form and send this ticket to them. If the issue has to be immediately solved you can find their phone numbers on the Contact Us page.
Prices & Plans
As most of the online dating services are not completely free it is better to learn about all the features that you can use. FilipinoCupid has types of memberships: Standard, Gold, and Platinum. The first one is available for free and it includes:
- Free registration;
- Standard search tool;
- Possibility to view profiles;
- Sending messages to users with paid membership.
These features cannot provide you with full experience of online dating and communication. The next one that you can get is Gold membership. It has only three plans to choose from. One month plan costs $34.99, 3 months $69.98 and 12 months $139.99. These membership subscription plans can grant you with the next features:
- Send messages to all members;
- Send instant messages via live chats;
- Receive messages from other members;
- This subscription removes all advertisements;
- Possibility to stay anonymous while searching;
- Turn the invisible mode of your profile.
If all of these new features are still not enough for you, Platinum memberships can grant you with even more possibilities at FilipinoCupid. However, the prices are a little bit higher than in Gold plans. One month plan costs $39.99, 3 months $79.98 and 12 months $159.99. The difference is not so large when to consider the duration. After getting a Platinum membership subscription plan you will be allowed to:
- Appear in the top of other members’ searches;
- Have more profile space to upload more photos;
- Get a VIP status and highlighting of the profile;
- Use the advanced search tool with a greater number of filters;
- In Matches, use a more precise algorithm for finding the best match for you;
- Translate text messages to remove language barriers.
In general, these subscriptions are not so cheap. Before making a decision you need to be sure that you want to pay for this service. Reading FilipinoCupid dating site reviews of real members can also help to learn more about it.
FilipinoCupid is an online dating service that can find you a match from the Philippines. In order to have wonderful online relationships, you will probably have to pay for memberships, but it is the way to protect you. Its prices are average what makes it reasonable for longer terms. However, you need to remember that you are the only one who makes the decision.
Is FilipinoCupid.com legit service?
It is a legitimate company with a real office at Level 5, 2502 / 5 Lawson Street, Southport QLD 4215, Australia.
Is FilipinoCupid good for hookups and casual relationships?
There are no limitations on this dating service, however, it may be difficult to hook up someone as most of the users are interested in serious relationships.
Where to find FilipinoCupid log in an option of the mobile application for iPhone?
Unfortunately, FilipinoCupid does not have a mobile app for the iPhone. You can always use a mobile web version of the service. The log in the menu is at the top of the home page.
How to cancel auto-renewal of membership?
In case you want to cancel auto-renewal of subscription you need to go to the Billing page which you can find in the menu. On that page at the side of the auto-renew option, you can turn it off.
Is it possible to get a refund?
If you are not satisfied with a service, FilipinoCupid can provide you with additional features and time for membership. Alternatively, in order to get a refund, you need to meet several conditions.
- Do not use service after paying, which means sending and receiving messages.
- Inability to use FilipinoCupid due to technical issues of the service
- Technical issues with your account.