Join the Team of OnlineChatDatingSites! We are looking for:
Our company is seeking for a talented person with experience in online dating and customer support. Your job will consist of two main parts – advising and supporting. A proper tone and patience are two qualities we are looking for in our future team member.
- Respond timely to messages inbounded to functional inbox
- Assist in developing and delivering effective and innovative communication
- Works closely with subject matter experts to plan communication methods and materials
- Proofreads communications materials for consistency, adherence to style/messaging guide, and factual accuracy
- Coaching users for better communication skills
- Requires 4-year Bachelor’s degree in business or communication-related field of study
- Intermediate to advanced level competency with MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Outstanding demonstrated written and interpersonal communication skill set – must exercise extensive grammar and usage knowledge to communicate simply and concisely in written form.
- Strong presentation skills
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our international dynamically growing team! If you are totally into writing and creating content with the best perspective and style, this is your chance to become a part of our company.
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience writing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Customer Support Manager
At this position, you will be responsible for considerable interaction with already existing customers. Your main task will be to provide customer-friendly assistance to individuals experiencing technical or payment problems with our product. Typically, technical support in our company is provided over via email, a live-chat interface or over the phone.
- explain technical issues to the clients of our site
- solve a client’s problem and make them more loyal to the product
- successfully solve a conflict situation with the client
- communicate with customers via e-mail, messengers and phone calls. Initially, your calls will take not more than 7−10% of your working time
- you have at least 2-year experience in client support in English
- you have strong English communication skills via e-mail and phone